Tuesday

nervous.

im actually a bit nervous about showing my watercolours.
they don't look as amazing online as they do in person. 
i used this amazing technique mixing wet printer paint straight away with water colours & this is the effect it made...
it was originally more about the reproductive technologies than the actual work but i did about 15 of them & they all turned out lovely.
i also used a technique of photocopying with all of them so that their borders were identical (as ull see in most of my images)
so here is one..
Photobucket
(i've cropped the hell out of it bcos my ugly table cloth was in the background)
anyway - hope you love it...
i love how the colour drips off the border...& the shape of her head. 
the drawing is actually really good (haha if i say so myself)
in january i couldn't even draw a stick figure...
now i've developed my own style :)
so thats probably why i'm so proud ha ha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin