Thursday

cerruti is fall god.

I love how Cerruti has used block colours, but in different textures. I love all of the red...
Photobucket
Then all of the blue on Tao, it is matched soooo well and the leather looks so soft and to die for!
Photobucket
This is the perfect red coat for all occasions!
Photobucket
I am in love with how unusual this is...I wouldn't personally wear it but I think its absolutely stunning!
Photobucket
Vanessa looks like a leather draped goddess!!
Photobucket
OH MY GOD IM SQUEALING WITH DELIGHT OVER LIU WEN IN THIS!!!!!! THE LEATHER DRAPING IS TO DIE FOR AND THE NEUTRAL PALLET IS JUST SOOOOO AMAZING!
Photobucket
I die. i am breathless over this! from the cropped knit to the draped sheer blouse underneath and the leather skirt....I want this now!
Photobucket
I am head over heels

1 comment:

tanvi said...

I definitely agree with all your spot on comments. My favorite is the pink leather draped dress, TOTALLY AMAZING!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin