Monday

romanticism.


When I first took a glance at the collection I was underwhelmed. But after a second, third and possibly fourth glance I really really love it. There are a few looks that I wasn't overly keen on but one thing that I love love love about Rodarte is that they always stick to their aesthetic. They never stray from their roots and that is something to admire. They evolve and grow and build upon what they are good at and it has paid off so well because everyone knows their success is HUGE!
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There aren't enough words to describe my admiration for their talent.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin