Monday

nearly a bore.

You know what Karl Langerfeld, If you would have filled the runway with looks like those that i'm about to feature below I would have named it #1 of fall. But because you all but made me fall asleep with the looks in between these beauties below, I will praise you, but not as much as is deserved! Who am I to criticize the great Karl, but look here, I am the customer. The customer a.k.a me, wants more fur.

BOOM! This perfection steps onto the runway. You've left me craving more. My throat is burning with desire for you Fendi!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You then put across oh, 2 boring outfits, and i want to cry. One of them is Abbey Lee and I am so annoyed because she could have been so amazing in a crazy fur! But I click frantically on and hope for something more to my liking!

Then BOOM! FREJA! I am dying for you again Fendi! Thank you Karl! But p.s don't get your hopes up for a second amazing FB outfit, it was a borefest! Liu Wen and Jacquelyn do wear a few lovely black evening dresses in between the fur, but they are not amazing enough to ruin my fur lineup!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But i'm woken up for this absolute amazement! Jacquelyn graces us with her sexy presence and we die for her outfit!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yellow and fur, You've taken my breath away!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And the bag! Yellow, Fur and FEATHERS! I'm having a fashion heart attack!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thank you for gracing us with you sexy presence Dorothea, we love you very much!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There were shoes too, that were nice, but not nice enough to really fall in love. They are no Rodarte, but who is?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So, out of 38 looks i'm in love with 7. 7 amazing, to die for looks that he should have based his whole collection around. I love you Karl, but I really wish you would have given me more FUR as what you gave me took my breath away, but won't sustain my habit!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin