Sunday

lanvin.

I've always been obsessed with Lanvin. This season only further backs up my ADMIRATION for AE. My only one gripe with the show was that Abbey wasn't there. Now, I believe that Abbey stole the show last season (SS10), so why was she not in it? Other than that Lanvin is certainly an all star event, the models in the show are AMAZING! I loved every image and now I'm going to go searching for all of the details pics and even more images of the show. I will be in love with this collection til next seasons garments come out! Wow. There aren't words to describe this kind of perfection. P.s there is not one piece that I don't love!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The genius!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin