Saturday

Gleeks Unite

Now aren't we all just little Gleeks deep down inside.

Beautiful voices, beautiful people.

If you don't love a good old sing-a-long then get off my blog (just kidding).

Right now I even hear my manly, tattooed boyfriend singing along to something - so there you go, everyone loves a sing a long.

Listen up, this rag and bone design is perfection. Perfection ladies and gentlemen.

Lea Michele looks so chic, so incredibly on trend with beautiful leather, her tummy showing, and of course, beautiful ombre hair.

I feel like people don't like her sometimes - it is no wonder (I am stating this with understanding, I am not saying this with malice). And so I elaborate - She is beautiful, talented in both singing and acting and you know what, shes pretty much a triple threat. People are always jealous of beauties like Lea Michele. But you know what, she is absolutely amazing. Kudos to you beautiful Lea, you're a star and you work hard and you deserve every success in life.
Photobucket

Unite beautiful people, unite and go forth in life.

xx fashionistheonlycure

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin