Saturday

the perks of being a wallflower

There is something really beautiful about the storyline behind Perks of being a Wallflower.

Also, I love that a majority of Emma Watson's outfits for press have been floral themed, structurally or print wise.

Emma Watson has always had an ethereal quality to her.

Regardless of her success in Harry Potter, there is just something mystical and intriguing about her that I love and I know millions of others do as well.

I also admire her because she had the guts to say that she wasn't sure she wanted to be an actress, and she took time out, and she came to the conclusion that she did want it. You have to give her credit for being honest. Shes only human and you know what, not everyone knows what they want. To be perfectly honest, I doubt there are many people who do.

Structure is so important to a design. Also, texture plays such an imperative part in an outfit.
You will see all of those beautiful things in this Brood dress.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Print is such a key element to me when assessing fashion, I love a beautiful print. The key to print is keeping the silhouette simple. This J Mendel dress is a beautiful example of an amazing printed dress.

Photobucket

I know you'll agree with me beautiful followers.

xx fashionistheonlycure

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin