Saturday

whimsical watercolour

Personally i've aways had this whimsical dream about fashion.

Theres always been this feeling i've gotten from seeing a piece of fashion perfection.

Its like a drug to me, I am always sneaking onto websites purely just to see beautiful clothes and combinations.

Sometimes my fascination is editorial, sometimes sartorial, and sometimes just plain celebrity.

Regardless of the setting, when you see an image that works, to me, that is the breathtaking moment.

Its that "my heart skips a beat" moment.

I had this dizzy feeling as soon as I seen Nina Dobrev from Vampire Diaries in this heart breaking, fashion stopping outfit.

Theres something breathtaking about this two piece shorts-suit. Do you see it?

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin