Saturday

healthy and fashionable

I've always thought that Miley Cyrus was incredibly beautiful.

There is also something very approachable and human about Miley. 

Despite always thinking a lot of her, my opinion increased when I saw her going to Pilates.

I started Pilates about 8 months or so ago and have seen amazing results to my curvaceous body in regard to toning and shape. 

It is incredibly admirable to see someone working on themselves. I don't think that it matters if you're a size 8 or a size 16 or any size, It is always beautiful to see someone working on themselves. 

No one is perfect, and its nice to see that people take pride in their appearance and in their wellbeing and health (most importantly).

Photobucket

Hands up if you love being healthy and fashionable?

xx fashionistheonlycure

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin