Sunday

bondi summer.

I wasn't head over heels for this collection, but JPG is really rocking this dress. This reminds me a bit of one of Sasha Pivovarova's editorials where she was on the beach in outfits with stars on them. I am such a fan of the pink hair. Beautiful.
Photobucket
This is the second time tonight that this dress has made an appearance. Applause sounds in my head every time I see it. It fits so well with this editorial. I love that we are supporting home grown talent. Josh Goot is up there in my top 5 designers in the world. Love.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorgeous!


P.S.: ♥Please don't forget to join the Gemmerson giveaway!♥

Good luck!

tanvi said...

I definitely agree- she is working those dresses and THAT HAIR! amazingness.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin