Sunday

ronson.

Buy me a ticket to anywhere if I can wear these clothes. I really think CR hit the beat on most of the collection, i really loved most of the pieces. I guess I was expecting her to top last season, but i'm not sure you can top it. You can only go from there and build upon that strength. I really wish she would have edited out about 5 pieces because some of them were really strange and didn't seem to fit. Not that they weren't beautiful pieces of clothing, they just weren't cohesive Ronson to me. I would wear most of it though, theres no doubt about that. Especially these looks. I love how she uses texture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As always, CR steals the show at the end. Her style is flawless.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin