Wednesday

erdem sensation.

There is absolutely no doubt about the fact that Erdem is genius. Now i promised you Erdem, i give you Erdem.

My first thought: Damn this dress pops. The makeup is so hollow and dark around the eyes that you can almost see right through into what I would imagine is a black soul (just the makeup, not the models soul, a black soul of makeup *let me be clear*)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The print. Wow. POP. Lindsay White is red hot this fashion week!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The layering is perfection. The colours mesh so well together. The belt is to die for. Such a simple detail but so perfect.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This dress didn't POP as much as the one above, but the detail is just so beautiful I couldn't neglect it. I am in love with the overlapping of the beautiful flowers and lace.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lindsay POPS again. Full length is never my favourite but I am drooling here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ming Xi is the new asian sensation. 13 shows booked already and its not even half over yet. My god. Here we go Ming, watch out for her.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am in love with Erdem and always have been.

1 comment:

tanvi said...

These colors are so intoxicating!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin