Sunday

shes back.

I got the two sunday papers today and nearly had a heartattack when i looked on the back page. It said "Catherine's Comeback on p152". I frantically turned to the page and nothing but her name was there announcing she had walked in the Prada show. So obviously I raced to the computer to check out her TFS and see if the news was true. What do i find? She walked in Prada & Blumarine! I really think I blacked out for a minute! I am so glad shes back! She does me proud every time. She is up there in the top 10 of my favourite models!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Heres a few of my fave photos from the last few weeks of her TFS.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin