Friday

cure magazine.

I've always wanted to make my own Magazine. I guess its a dream a lot of people have. I thought i'd put a little mock up together and get you guys to check it out. I know its not flash but I think its turned out well! I guess its a reflection of what i'd want to see in a magazine. Its a mix really of Russh and Oyster, my two favourite magazines. I've deliberately left out titles and names because i just love to look at pictures. I know that means that it would make it a more exclusively fashion focused magazine, but thats what I love. I'm not really making it for people who don't know models, designers and trends. This is for the fashion lovers who know all the names and just want to look at the pictures.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Please remember to give credit if you use any of my pages. This is strictly my name, my inspiration and my work. Please respect that.

2 comments:

tanvi said...

neat collages!

PS, there's an award waiting for you at my blog! http://bit.ly/bGwdft

fashion is the only cure said...

thanks so much tanvi
if you like the collages then you may like my digital images n drawings ! if you put that into the search bit on my blog they`ll come up
thanks again thats so sweet of u xoxoxoxox

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin