Tuesday

you used to hold me.

I am a much bigger fan of Chloe's Valentino from the side and back, rather than the front bodice piece. I'm not sure that it was overly flattering on her. Maybe on a girl with no breasts, but to me the bodice just looked out of place. I personally think that it looked much better from the front on the runway (on Freja), rather than on her. Although that may have been because the wind was blowing the ruffle up on the runway so that it looked like a different silhouette altogether. I actually like the bottom half of the dress a lot better on Chloe than on the runway because it does seem like its as opaque! But the side was to die for and the train and back were just heavenly. The dress of course, looked beautiful on her. I am just not a huge fan of the bodice!! I do however, love Chloe at all times.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
These images above are my favourite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin