Thursday

the last emperor.

Tonight Valentino The Last Emperor has filled me with even more love of fashion that I already have, and that is hard to do. The documentary movie is just the most beautiful of all. Giancarlo and Valentino are just so amazingly adorable together. I can't believe they've been together for over 48 years. It is an astonishingly beautiful relationship that, of course, has its flaws, but it works and it is so lovely to watch the bicker like a normal couple. I love him. I love both of them. I love the clothes. There is not much more to say. See it. Buy it. Love it. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

tanvi said...

I loved that movie! Valentino and Giancarlo are like the archetypal old married couple with a big dash of Roman blood and fashion genius. I literally fell more in love with every passing minute :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin