Sunday

out of the ballpark.

This season S&B is a knockout. But isn't that just like every season? They always knock it out of the ballpark for me! I've never been bored of them, not once! This season its a tribal meets lace meets sex appeal for me. I'm loving all of the subtle details and also all of the in your face pieces. The feathers are really popping in this collection and the hair is just a beautiful touch to the subtle, but glamourous side of the collection!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh Imogen you look so amazing in this. I am really loving the lace and the tough leather aspect. The hair is to die for. I want one of those hair pieces now!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Such a sexy way to do stripes. Its very tribal to me, I feel like they've inked a zebra and rolled it over the beautiful light and whispy fabric!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What A-lister wouldn't die to wear this to a red carpet event!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This reminds me so much of Bondi and Byron Bay, but with more of a high fashion edge!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin