Monday

oh becca.

I got the cutest bag today! Its my birthday next Wednesday (17th feb, I am 21 :) ) and I was going birthday shopping also for my boyfriend's sister. So i went into General Pants where my friend Sam works to say hi and seen this to die for Agent Ninety Nine bag. I could see from the first look that the tonal qualities of the leather on the brown one is just to die for. I fell in bag love at first sight.
Photobucket
Anyway, I thought "hmm i want that bag so bad", but i decided to get it in black for Brooke (sis in law) because I really don't need any new bags, I have about 40 already that i don't use. But its fashion, so, needless to say, I bought the black for her......Photobucket
and ended up giving in and buying the middle brown for me. Oh how i love it :).

1 comment:

tanvi said...

Oh I love this bag! I can't believe how affordable it is! I'm glad you went for it, it's super cute and every girl needs to give herself a present for her birthday -especially a big one like her 21st- happy early birthday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin