Friday

rest in peace.

Lee McQueen died yesterday. I can't quite believe it myself. I had been waiting, so excited for FW2010 and now I'm just sitting here mellow, not knowing what to think or feel. My heart goes out to his family and his team at all of his brands because i'm sure that they have worked so so hard over the last few months and now their work will not eventuate. I hope we don't see the collection, i really don't want to be reminded of the genius that will now never produce another collection. It is too hard to see things like this happen to such creatives. Situations like this suck.
RIP

1 comment:

tanvi said...

well-put. I agree with you completely about not wanting to see his last collection, at least not right now while the wound is still raw & anything related to the label would take away feom lee mcqueen the man.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin